Friday, June 11, 2010

Love her...

I'm tired today. SERIOUSLY tired. I had a great chat with my sister last night. So great that it lasted til 2 am. Fabulous. That's not what did me in however. It was the stupid, STUPID movie I stayed up to watch after that. 4 am. That's what time I went to bed. Four in the stinkin' morning. Why?

So now I'm dying. To death. I figure I have a few choices to help with this problem.
1) Go take a nap (the obvious choice)

2) Crank some LOUD tunes while cleaning like a mad woman to get my blood pumping

Or

3) Sit on my tired buttum and attempt to write a blog post.

While trying to decide what to do I've been sitting on my buttum reading blog posts (go take a nap already you nerdball) and whilst sitting here on my buttum, Busy Bee Lauren challenged me to find my favorite old picture and post about it. So now I can't nap. Because it's a challenge. And I loves me a challenge. And I also love this old picture. It's one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES.

Photobucket

Ah, our Christmas card from 2003 (yes I sent this out to everyone). I don't think I need to tell the story behind this picture because it's Jamie. And all who know my Jamie say, "Oh, of course."

If you don't know my Jamie you can read a little about her HERE, HERE or HERE.

One of the subjects of mine and my sister's conversation last night was how much we love this Jamie girl. She definitely keeps it real. Everyday she keeps it very, VERY real. Love her.


6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ok, that photo is GENIUS! I love it! haha!

Sara said...

Everything about this photo brought a HUGE smile to my face! :D

Diana Smith said...

Freaking cute blog! I am a follower haha hope thats ok.

paige said...

I LOVE that photo. I'd put it on the card, too. Priceless.

Miss Risa's House said...

Ha I love this picture! Jamie Jamie Jamie you so make me laugh! I love this girl too!

Slot Machines said...

It is simply matchless :)