Friday, February 24, 2012

Random questions answered...

I'm sick tonight. My nose is bright red and owie. Not fun.
My husband isn't home and I have to take a break from writing or my head will pop off. Which might be okay since my nose is red and owie, but for now I think I'll try to keep it on.

So I'm taking a break and reading blogs. On BBL (one of my favorite blogs)
I found a tag game thingy. I'm too sick and tired to follow all of the rules of the tag game thingy but I thought I'd take a minute to at least answer the question portion of the tag game thingy.
Here goes:


1. If you had to wear skirts for the rest of your life, or jeans for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

The only reason I had to pause and think on this question is because I love pumps and I made a deal with my feet that I would only wear pumps with dresses so as not to destroy them (them being my feet) but I prefer jeans because I'm often cold and I don't always like to sit like a lady.

2. What was your favorite PBS kids show growing up?
The Electric Company. I remember a song about eating spaghetti with a spoon. What a mess. And I loved the silhouette word people. Sh....ip, Ship. And of course the beginning, "Hey you guys!" Awesome.

3. Who is cooler? Zack Morris or Cory Matthews?
I was an older teen then young married when "Saved by the Bell" and "Boy Meets World" were on TV so I only watched them a few times but I would definitely, definitely pick Cory Matthews. Definitely.

4. What is your least favorite smell in the world?

I'm drawing a blank on this one. Maybe because my nose is stuffed up right now.

5. What's the worst injury you have ever had?

My owie, owie broken foot. That was the worst pain ever! (for me. I'm sure there are many others who've had worse pain than that. And I'm sorry for them. Really.)

6. What book have you read more than once?
"The Hiding Place" by Corrie ten Boom. I've read it at least three times. Maybe four.

7. What do you take the most photos of?
My kids. But not enough. I often forget to take pictures. Bad

8. What is the first perfume you ever purchased/wore?

Beautiful by Estee Lauder. My mom's.

9. What is your ideal date?
Good food. Good conversation. And an occasional visit to a shoe store ;)

10. Tell me your favorite thing about the state you live in.
The weather. The diversity. I love that we can travel from the hot cactus filled desert to the cool pine tree covered mountains in a matter of a few hours. I just wish I still lived in the hot cactus filled desert part instead of the cold mountains but whatever.

11. Most frequented website?
Amazon.com though I've been visiting the fabric guru a lot lately because I really want to make new curtains (if you haven't guessed, I don't spend much time on the internet)

So there you have my very condensed version of the tag game thingy. If you'd like to see the entire tag game thingy visit BBL right now. Go ahead. I think you'll like her. She's super cute and fun :)

Now I'm going to bed because I'm not feeling cute or fun right now. Nope.





0 comments: