Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shoe love...

Last time I went to the valley, my sister and I went shopping and I fell in love with these shoes. I just had to have these shoes. And happy day, they were on sale.

Well now that we are on a spending fast I thought that my love affair with shoes, sale or not, was over. So you can imagine my joy when my sister, who lives in civilization (you know a place with stores and such), called me from the very store where I got these beauties and told me that many of their shoes were on sale for $1.50. ONE DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENTS!!! So I did what any self respecting shoe fanatic would do and said, "Buy me every pair you can find in my size (provided that they are not flat out tacky ugly)!!!"

When all was said and done she had found me six pairs of new shoes! Six pairs for virtually nothing! So what if I have no idea what they look like, I am giddy with excitement!

I know I have problems.

But isn't life fun?!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

WOO HOO!! Christmas came early at your house!! I can't wait to see them!! What a sale!!!

Heidi J said...

Wow! That is the best deal I've ever heard! Wish I could have been there.. shoes are a weakness for me.. I think it runs in the family :)

Missy said...

that really is exciting! I love those that are pictured here. Are those your feet? make sure you post all your cheap new shoes so we can see them!

Andrea said...

What cute shoes! I also have a shoe fettish! What store are you talking about if you don't mind me asking?

Bren's Life said...

Are you kidding me. 1.50 for a pair of shoes.. Can your sister call me next time too..
So did you go to any stores before going home tues?