Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's about time...


I know I'm behind on posting, but I have been so busy CHANGING MY LIFE. That's right, things are a changin' and it has taken every ounce of my free time to stay on top of it. It's too early to share with you what's been going on, but I've been having the best time going through my transformation. I promise to tell you about it later, but for now please accept my apologies for not being around as much. I'll try to do better with the whole juggling thing.
.
Now if you will excuse me I have to go see what all y'all have been up to lately.
.
P.S. I started to do the SPT yesterday but I knew I didn't have time to leave comments for all of the other SPTers (not required, but still...) so as not to be rude I decided to skip it this week.
Do you want to SPT?
You should. It's fun.
Just click on Lelly's name on my sidebar to check it out.
We do an SPT post every Tuesday.
This month we are posting pictures without words.
Try it.
You'll like it.

3 comments:

The Cranes said...

Ooooh! Now you have us all curious! I wondered where you'd been and also what happened to your SPT post (My blog sidebar showed you'd updated but when I came over here, it wasn't posted.)

Missy said...

I can't wait to hear what your 'change' is! I think it's that time of year to slow down on blogging, cuz I've been doing it, too! juggling is what we do best!

Lori Ashton said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to find out what you have been up to. Hurry and let us know!