Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter...


We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. The kids looked beautiful and we were able to listen to uplifting music and touching testimonies of our Lord and Savior at church. We shared Easter lunch with Rick's mom then went over to my brother Lynn's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. It is Lynn's birthday today so we celebrated that too. We had a great time and feel heartbroken that Lynn and his family might be moving away soon. We will miss them so much.
*****
I would like to express my gratitude for the atoning sacrifice of my Savior Jesus Christ. I cannot fully comprehend His level of selflessness and love, but I rejoice everyday because of it. He literally saved my life. All that I am today, my life, my marriage, those six amazing children pictured above--I owe all of it to Him. He is my Lord and my King and I praise and thank Him this Easter day.

3 comments:

Cedar said...

You are so good with words! What a talent I wish I had. I am glad you moved here- our walks and talks have been fun! You are such a great person!

The Cranes said...

Beautiful family. Was it hard to find those cute dresses for your girls?

MaryRC said...

lookin good shumway's!!