Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick and Crazy...

My life is very sick and crazy right now. Sick kids, crazy torn up house. There is stuff everywhere. You'd think we were moving or something but we're not. Just a lot of projects going on right now (I'll try to post about that later) and because of sick kids the projects are going very, very slowly.
This is the first time I've turned on my computer in nearly a week. Crazy.
Anyway I just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I'm alive and I hope to get back to blogging soon.
.
Oh and Missy, I couldn't get the email address you gave me to work so I am banned from your blog. So if you read this please let me know how to contact you. Thanks.

3 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. At least my kids haven't gotten sick. Just me over & over..

4boyzmdmom said...

I hope the kids get better soon and that the projects get done. I can't wait to see what you've been doing!

MaryRC said...

hope the well bug hits your house too.. the sniffles just showed up here, and i think the cough is lurking on the porch. i feel ya, bloggin has been one of the last things on my mind these days. xoxo